The annual, newly launched Expat Survey gives expats the opportunity to share experiences and know-how in return for a chance to win some great prizes.
- Why did you make the big decision to relocate?
- Is life in your adopted home all that you expected?
- How do you now communicate with friends and family around the world?
These are the three big questions being asked of expats by the Expat Survey programme, an annual, global survey that digs deep into what exactly makes expats who they are…and gives those who complete the survey a chance to win great prizes.
The survey is divided into three parts, each going live at different times. The first part, ‘Migration & Lifestyle’ is live now, ready for expats around the world to take part and have the chance to win one of the following prizes (on completion of all three surveys):
- £1,000 CASH (for you or a charity of your choice)
- £50 Amazon Vouchers
- £25 Lebara Telephone Sim Cards
The other two questionnaires will go live soon (we’ll notify you here), and are Retail & Finance and Travel & Health.
And this year there’s the chance to nominate your favourite media and service providers in the Expat Survey Consumer Awards (TESCA). Let the world know about your favourite expat focused blog, radio, newsletter, magazine, website and newspaper.
“Servicing those outside their country of origin is often complex and requires a lot of dedication. The Expat Survey Consumer Awards have been launched to give expatriates the opportunity to nominate and commend the work of media owners and service providers that do an amazing job of adding value to the lives of expatriates around the world,” say this year’s research team.
And new this year too, the survey asks about even more subjects that affect expats’ lives including:
- Politics and voting
- Education and the next generation
- Lifestyle and interests
- Technology and online engagement
- Money Matters and attitudes to investments
- Fashion, luxury and leisure
- Travel and adventure
- Mental, physical and spiritual health